360° Development Timeline
Faculty have idea for 360°, gather team of professors to collaborate.
- Meet with Provost and the 360° coordinator to discuss long-range scheduling, budget projections, etc.
- Draft 360° Proposal and any New Course Proposals for submission to Curriculum Committee (CC).
- Meet with 360° Steering committee for brainstorming and feedback on proposal drafts.
- Draft budget (with help from 360° coordinator).
- Submit cluster proposal and budget draft to 360° coordinator by March 1 in the academic year prior to their scheduled offering date.
- Submit language for advertisement of course cluster online to 360°coordinator.
- Meet with 360°coordinator to plan next steps.
Following approval from CC and Provost (semester before cluster)
- Draft student application with assistance from 360° coordinator.
- Hold informational tea at Bryn Mawr (and other campuses, if interested) at least 2-3 weeks prior to beginning of preregistration
- Select student participants (see Application Procedures for detailed timeline).
- Meet with selected students.
- Consider/strategize ways to reflect 360° experience back to BMC community.
Cluster Execution Process
- Work with 360° coordinator to finalize all field trip details.
- Execute media strategy.
- Administer 360° cluster student evaluations (in addition to individual course evaluations).
- Reach out to 360° coordinator for assistance.
- Meet with 360° coordinator to debrief on cluster experience.
- Complete post-cluster evaluation materials.