Parties on Campus

Party Training

Before you throw a party at Bryn Mawr, you should become familiar with the College's Party Policy. All parties (wet and dry) in a dorm space require completion of a Party Notification Form. Prior to having a Party Notification Form approved, you must attend one of the host training sessions listed below.

Bryn Mawr College Alcohol, Drug and Party Policies