BRYN MAWR REVIEW OF COMPARATIVE LITERATURE
Volume 10, Number 2 (Fall 2013)
The Political: Theological, Philosophical, and Literary Investigations:
- Graham Hammill and Julia Reinhard Lupton, eds., Political Theology and Early Modernity.
Reviewed by Penelope Anderson, Indiana University.
- Lars Rensmann and Samir Gandesha, eds., Arendt and Adorno: Political and Philosophical Investigations.
Reviewed by Marcia Morgan, Muhlenberg College.
- Moira Fradinger, Binding Violence: Literary Visions of Political Origins.
Reviewed by Cristina Vatulescu, New York University.
- Marianne Hirsch, The Generation of Postmemory: Writing and Visual Culture After the Holocaust.
Reviewed by Dorian Stuber, Hendrix College.
- Gabriele Schwab, Haunting Legacies: Violent Histories and Transgenerational Trauma.
Reviewed by Karen Elizabeth Bishop, Rutgers University.
Multicultural Literature and the Social Sciences:
Sex and Historicism:
- Christopher Douglas, A Genealogy of Literary Multiculturalism.
Reviewed by Justine M. Pas, Lindenwood University.
- James M. Bromley and Will Stockton, Sex before Sex: Figuring the Act in Early Modern England.
Reviewed by John Garrison, Carroll University.