Students have access to a high-speed Internet connection in all residence halls, public computing laboratories and networked classrooms throughout the campus. The campus network provides access to online course materials, e-mail, shared software and Tripod, the online library catalog system shared by Bryn Mawr, Haverford and Swarthmore Colleges. Each Bryn Mawr student receives their own e-mail and Network file storage accounts upon arrival.
Professional staff are available to students, faculty and staff for consultation and assistance with their technology needs:
• In Guild: Networking, Systems, and Administrative Computing
• In Canaday: Support Services
The Canaday Media Lab, located in Canaday, A Floor, just beyond the Lusty Cup is equipped with advanced software for digitizing and editing text, images, audio and video for the creation of interactive presentations and courseware.
Public computing labs may be found in the following buildings.
• Canaday (1st Floor, A Floor, and in the Language Learning Center, 3rd Floor)
• Collier (Park Science Center)
• Graduate School of Social Work and Social Research