Physical Chemistry with a Purpose: Module Drafts
All modules, solutions are PDFs. Downloads are free, but I do ask for a name and e-mail address so that I can track the number of downloads for NSF reporting.
- Nanomachines: Pulling Gold Nanowires (271 K)
- Buckyballs: A Simple Quantum Mechanical Particle on a Sphere Model (1.25M)
- Helix-Coil Transitions: Calculating the Entropy of a Helix-Coil Transition in a Small Antibacterial Peptide using Statistical Mechanics (763 K)
- Archeometry: Using Amino Acid Racemization to Determine the Age of Artifacts (891 K)
- Solution Key for Archeometry module. Revised 3/29/05 to correct two errors (thanks to Tracy Schoolcraft!)(930 K)
- Exotic Kinetics: Oscillating Reactions in the Troposphere (446 K)
- Raman Spectroscopy: Detecting forged medieval manuscripts (1.23 M)
This page is maintained by Michelle M. Francl, firstname.lastname@example.org. Last updated 29 March 2005.