Inhibitors for Combinatorial Cancer Therapy", National Institutes of
Health (National Cancer Institute, R01 CA109542-04A2), a
collaboration with Lankenau Institute of
Medical Research, 20011-15.
- “400 MHz NMR Acquisition”, National Science Foundation, Major
Research Instrumentation Program (Recovery and Reinvestment, CHE-0958996),
- “Synthetic tools
for new antibiotics”, National Institutes of Health (National Institute of
General Medical Sciences, 1-R15-GM087291-01A1), 2010-2012.
- "Sequential Birch reduction-allylation/Cope rearrangement for the enantioselective
construction of carbocyclic quaternary stereogenic centers", American
Chemical Society, The Petroleum Research Fund (PRF# 43238-AC1), 2005-9
- American Chemical Society PRF 2008
Supplement for Underrepresented Minority Research Fellowship
- "IDO Inhibitors for Combinatorial
Cancer Therapy", National Institutes of Health (National Cancer
Institute, R01-CA109542), a collaboration with Lankenau
Institute of Medical Research, 2005-8.
- "New Tools for the Synthesis of Cyanthiwigin AC and Analogs", Pennsylvania Department of Health, Commonwealth Universal Research Enhancement (CURE) Program, 2006.
- "The Asymmetric Synthesis of alpha-Aminophosphonic Acids", National Institutes of
Health (AREA, 1-R15-GM58469-01), 1999-2003.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Undergraduate
Research Award in Organic Chemistry, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2006, and 2007.
- "Design, Synthesis and Evaluation
of a Novel Serine Protease Inhibitor Based on Monocyclic
beta-Lactams", National Science Foundation (RUI, CHE-9710479),
Return to Bill Malachowski web page