05840. Massachusetts State House, Boston, MA, 1795-98 (Bulfinch,
- 05840a. angle view of front, photo J. Howe.
- 05840b. plan and elevation by Bulfinch, Prints
& Photo. Div., Library of Congress.
- 05840c. interior, photo, J. Randall Cotton.
- 05840d. angle view of front, print, from Moses
King, King's Handbook of Boston(Cambridge, MA, 1885).
- 05840e. front elevation by Bulfinch (MIT? legal?) [J. Howe].
- 05840f. right flank and front before 1917
additions, tinted photo, from an old postcard (J. Howe).
- 05840g. State House Boston, 1795-98. Charles
Bulfinch, architect. front view after 1917 additions and repainting in
white in the 1920s, from an old postcard (J. Howe).
- 05840h. front, photo J. Howe.
- 05840i. Senate chamber, loggia, photo 1988,
- 05840j. House of Repr. chamber, ceiling detail,
photo 1988, D. Stillman.
url=05840m.html; last rev. = 23 July 99