Location: Lot 3

A permit was requested for the construction of five two story brick dwellings. Each dwelling was approximately 11.5 feet wide and 28 feet deep. A letter from the Office of the Engineer Commissioner, stating that the homes would have a connection for sewer drainage. The owners were Duvall and Marr.

Reference: Building Permit #1672, May 6, 1885