Location: Lot 2, (2406, 2408, 2410 Snows Court)

A permit was issued for the construction of three two story brick homes. This was the first permit to actually list the addresses for the houses. Each house was to 12 feet wide and 30 feet deep. A certificate of Approval of Plan from the DC Health Department was included with the permit. This meant that the owner would be providing plumbing and drainage to the houses. The owner's name was Eugene Bettes.

Reference: Building Permit # 1502, March 7, 1888