1. Bacon, Edmund N., “Downtown Philadelphia: A Lesson in Design for Urban Growth.” Architectural Record. May 1961. v. 129. p. 131-146.
2. Beckers, Patrick. Philadelphia Skyscrapers. http://www.emporis.com
3. Developing Urban Images. http://www.philaathenaeum.org/Williams/penncenter.html
5. Fiske, Bradford White. Kling Lindquist: The Realm of Shadows. Italy: l’Arca Edizioni. 2000.
6. Jacobs, Jane. The Death and Life of Great American Cities. New York: Vintage Books. 1961.
7. The Kling Lindquist Partnership. http://www.tklp.com/intro.html
8. Rybczynski, Witold. City Life: urban expectations in a new world. New York: Scribner. 1995.
9. “Philadelphia’s Redevelopment.” Architectural Forum. July 1955. v.103. p 118-127.
10. “Twenty-five years (almost) after the Chinese Wall.” Progressive Architecture. 1976 April. V. 57 n.4 p.46-51.
11. Vincent G. Kling and Associates. Pamphlet. 1969
We would like to thank Mr. Richard Farley, Mr. Brad Fiske, and Ms. Liz Zipf of Kling for their assistance in providing information, photographs, and their enthusiasm for this project.