St. Stephen's Church. (Episcopal)
[10th St. ab. Chestnut St.]
April 1859
"Dr. Ducachett, Rector. Tenth St. East Side corner of College avenue. The broken gorund in the foreground is the remains at the time the picture was taken of the old wooden houses now removing to give place to a new market-house. See next picture-"
LCP Accession # (3) 2526.F.49