Blackwell's house
[2xx Pine St., S. side]
May-June, 1859
"Rev. Dr. Blackwell's house and residence until his decease, on the South Side of Pine street, between Second and Third streets. . .in the picture opposite the public street-lamp. Gov. John Penn's residence where he deceased, (in the picture), next-East of Dr. Blckwell's. Both houses are still standing, in excellent repair and condition, this day July 11th 1864. Govenor Penn was the grandson of the founder, William Penn."
LCP Accession # 3599.Q.107