[426 Walnut St.]
"Second place of residence of Phillipe. After residing at the housee of the partners of the firm Cunningham & Nesbitt on Front below Walnut st., two or three weeks he boarded in the above pictured house; on the arrival of his brothers from France, he with them commenced house-keeping the building, still standing, at the N.W. corner of Fourth and Prune street. The Western portion of Rev. Mr. Marshall's Presbyterian church (old, but renovatedm enlarged, lately) is on the left of the picture and a front view (in the sky) of the spire of St. Peter's church, on Pine and Third street."
Notes: 2 copies
LCP Accession # (3) 2526.F.95; (6) 1322.F.35c