By submitting this form, you are agreeing to the terms of requesting a loaner laptop as posted here. Namely, that:
- The laptop pool is limited and availability is not guaranteed. Loans will be made as laptops are available.
- Requests should be made a minimum of 2 business days before the laptop is needed. An IS staff member will contact you to confirm your needs and the availability of a laptop.
- We do our best to provide a laptop with the requested platform (Windows or Mac), but in some cases we may only be able to provide a laptop that is not of the requested type.
- Faculty and staff members in possession of a working College-owned laptop are not eligible to request a loaner laptop.
- Laptops cannot be lent for entertainment purposes; this loaner pool is a limited resource and Academic and College Business uses must take precedence.
- Loaner laptops are for the use of Bryn Mawr College Faculty and Staff only; loans cannot be made for family members, affiliates, or individuals outside the Bryn Mawr community.
- Laptops requested for conference, seminar, or off-campus presentation use are typically lent for a two-week period. Sabbatical and medical leave loans can be made for the length of the leave, typically up to one semester, but occasionally up to one year. Laptops lent to be used while a College-owned laptop is being repaired will be lent for the duration of the repair.
- If it is possible to fulfill the need by checking out a laptop from the library, IS staff may suggest obtaining a laptop from the library program.