Contact Us
Cartref Building - 2nd Floor
(610) 526-7870 FAX

Bryn Mawr College
Controller's Office
101 N. Merion Ave.
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010-2899

Nonresident Aliens

Resident Alien verses Non-resident Alien

International Guests (You will be redirected to a Provost Office webpage)

Visa Categories Chart

Employment Visa Catagories Chart


Tax Information

Tax Information for Internationals

How to apply for SSN Number

Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN)

W-4 Filing Requirements for Nonresident Aliens

W-7 Form (used to apply for ITIN)


IRS Publications

Publication 515, Withholding of Tax on Nonresident Aliens & Foreign Entities

Publication 519, U.S.Tax Guide for Aliens

Publication 970, Tax Benefits for Education