Contact Us
Cartref Building - 2nd Floor
(610) 526-7870 FAX

Bryn Mawr College
Controller's Office
101 N. Merion Ave.
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010-2899

For Parents and Students

Student Financial Services webpage

Student Accounts -

Student Financial Services Department

Tuition Refund Plan (A.W.G. Dewar, Inc)

Refund Request Form (redirected to Student Financial Services webpage)

Perkins Loans Related Links (you will be redirected)

ACS (Perkins Loans)

Perkins Loans Entrance Interview

Perkins Loans Exit Interview

Fellowships - Controller's Office

Fellowship Policy

Fellowship Forms

Fellowship Payment Schedule

Fellowship Tax Information

Fellowship FAQs


Employment and Payroll - Controller's Office

Student Employment Office

Pay Schedule

Time Sheet and Instructions

What do I do if I need to submit hours from a previous pay period?

Can I work more than the hours I was hired for?

How to View Paycheck

Tax Information

Bryn Mawr Express/One Card Payroll Deduction Form (use this form if you would like a part or all of your paycheck to be placed on your One Card)

If you live in NJ, you can elect to have NJ Tax withheld from your paycheck instead of PA. All you need to do is to complete a NJ W4 and a PA Exemption Form and submit them to payroll.