Contact Us
Career and Professional Development
Bryn Mawr College
Campus Center 202
101 N. Merion Ave.
Bryn Mawr College
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010-2899 Phone: 610-526-5174
Fax: 610-526-5197

Mapping Address:
816 New Gulph Road
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010-2899


You are responsible for sending all of your official academic transcripts to LSAC. If you study a full year abroad, you must have your transcript sent and it will count towards your GPA. If you spent a semester or less abroad, it does not count officially towards your GPA, if you feel the grades are important to your application however, you can scan a copy of the transcript and submit it as an addendum on LSAC.

In January, if you are a senior applicant and your fall semester grades are reflecting an upward trend, you may want to send updated official transcripts directly to the individual law schools you’ve applied to and to LSAC. In some cases, your fall grades could make a difference.

Transcripts: Transcripts from any institution past high school that you have attended for a year or more are almost always required.