Step 1: Make sure your registration is accurate on-line.
Are there problems with your registration? Not sure how to fix them? Consult the Registrar's Office on the Lower Level of Guild and get them fixed!
Step 2: Set up for a Confirmation of Registration appointment through BiONiC.
• Navigate to Self Service>Student Center--Advisor Sign Up.
• Select one of the available appointment blocks by clicking the button to the right of your chosen time and click SUBMIT
• If you need to, you can change it by checking the box Reset Scheduled Appointment. Then Select a different available time and click the Submit Button.
Please contact the Help Desk 610-526-7440 or email@example.com if you need assistance with appointment sign ups.
Step 3: Print a copy of your requirements report, including your current courses, from the self-service page in BiONic. Please print this out before coming to Guild! Your dean will not confirm your registration unless you bring your transcript. It also speeds things up if you highlight your current courses.
Juniors and seniors often wonder: Do I need to consult my major adviser and get her or his signature for confirmation of Registration?
You do if and only if any of the following apply:
1. I have changed courses in my major since preregistration.
2. I was abroad or otherwise away during preregistration.
3. I neglected to consult and/or get my adviser's signature during preregistration.
If Chuck Heyduk, Raima Evan, Michelle Mancini, Christina Rose or Isabelle Barker is your dean, bring your transcript to the Upper Level of Guild during the time slot you chose.
If Judy Balthazar or Theresa Cann is your dean, bring your transcript to the lower level of Guild during the time slot you chose.
Students who do not confirm their registration by the end of the day on Thursday, January 30 may be fined a $25 fee.
Undergraduate Deans Office
Bryn Mawr College
101 North Merion Avenue
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010-2899
Dorms open for returning students at 9:00am