Contact Us
Undergraduate Dean's Office
Eugenia Chase Guild Hall
Lower Level
101 N. Merion Ave.
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
Phone: (610)526-5375
Fax: (610)526-7560

Office Hours
9am - 5pm
Monday - Friday

College-Wide Degree Requirements

Each student must meet the distribution requirements that were in place when they matriculated at the College. At the most basic level, the current requirements are as follows:

  • Thirty-two units of credit.
  • College-wide distribution requirements
  • A major.  
  • Twenty-four of the credits completed in residence.

For a more complete description, please consult the Academic Program page.

Students should use the Academic Requirements Report function in BiONiC to monitor their progress towards degree completion.   For complete instructions, see:

Students who matriculated before Fall 2011 should consult prior years' catalogs.