151 N. Merion Avenue
Construction dates: ca. 1913 - 1914
Architect/builder: Baily & Bassett
Built in 1913-14 and designed by Baily & Bassett, the Colonial Revival Bettws-y-Coed house has stood vacant for ten years. Restoration of the house and construction of a major new addition was completed for the Spring 2004 Semester. As the new home for the College's Psychology and Education Departments, it contains faculty offices, classrooms, and laboratories.
The project added 30,985 square feet of usable space to the campus.