150 N. Merion Avenue
Construction dates: 1926 - 1928
Architect/builder: Mellor, Meigs & Howe / Mellor & Meigs
History: Built as combined auditorium/music department facility - reflected in division of volumes. An important work of the firm in prominent location. Exterior renovations were performed 1998. A $19M capital improvement project was completed in 2009. The renovations included a completely revamped main auditorium with a new, larger stage, new seating and state of the art lighting and sound systems. A teaching theater was also added.