Contact Us
Bryn Mawr College
101 North Merion Ave
Bryn Mawr PA 19010-2899
Tel 610-526-7930

Building Information

PENSBY CENTER




Office of Intercultural Affairs


229 N. Roberts Road

Construction dates: 1888-1889

Architect/builder: J. C. Worthington

Major Additions/Alterations: Converted to apartments, 1920; major renovations designed by Steinberg and Stevens in 2001 when converted to the Multi-Cultural Center, Renamed the Pensby Center in 2012

History: Former name: Pensby. First of the College Hill faculty houses. Later altered as apartments.