212 N. Merion Avenue
Construction dates: 1901 - 1907
Architect/builder: Cope & Stewardson (interior details of great hall by Lockwood de Forest )
History: The last of the Cope & Stewardson buildings on campus, and one of the most important in student life and traditions. Monument to M. Carey Thomas, second president of college.
Major Additions/Alterations: Quita Woodward Wing, designed and built 1936-1940, Thomas & Martin, architects; Carpenter Library addition (see 224 N. Merion Ave. )