Contact Us
Fellowships Bryn Mawr College
101 N. Merion Ave.
Bryn Mawr. PA 19010-2899
Phone: 610-526-5375
Fax: (610)526-7560


Fulbright Grants are awarded for post-graduate research and study abroad or for positions as English Teaching Assistants (ETA) in schools or in universities.  Fulbright Scholars will sometimes enroll in a degree program, but many pursue more independent research. Grants provide round-trip transportation, tuition (if applicable), books and living expenses for one academic year, usually in one country. There are grants available to more than 100 countries in Europe, the Near East, Africa, Central and South America, and the Asia/Pacific region. Grants are also available in some countries for work in the creative and performing arts. 


ELIGIBILITY: In order to be eligible for a Fulbright, you must be:

• A U.S. citizen by November 1st
• Recipient of a bachelor's degree before the beginning date of the grant
• In good health