Contact Us
Fellowships Bryn Mawr College
101 N. Merion Ave.
Bryn Mawr. PA 19010-2899
Phone: 610-526-5375
Fax: (610)526-7560

For Bryn Mawr Graduate Students

Bryn Mawr graduate students, both in the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences and in the Graduate School of Social Work and Social Research, often apply for fellowships. In general, such students will find assistance through the graduate schools. The one exception is the Fulbright program. Graduate students interested in the Fulbright are expected to follow the application procedure outlined for graduating seniors and are in fact encouraged to get started even earlier. The Dean of the Graduate School will be invited to participate in the on-campus interview and will also contribute to the committee's on-campus evaluation.