Faculty Research Pool

Information and forms necessary for annual research pool allocation for faculty

Rules governing application for research pool funds

The Faculty Research Pool is for the remuneration of minor expenses related to research and publication. Tenured, tenure track and continuing faculty may claim up to $500 per year. Professors holding named chairs may have other research funds and are not eligible to apply. Nona Smith, Director of Sponsored Research, administers the fund.

Form to be submitted for Research Pool Reimbursement Request

Research Pool Form