Health Forms

If you are new to the college, you must submit a health form.  You will receive a mailing containing the health form, but if you prefer, you can print out the health form.  It must be completed by a health care provider.

Please also log on to the Patient Portal to complete the Medical History and fill in your immunization history.

Undergraduate Health Form

Graduate-Post Bac Health Form

Sickle Cell Waiver

Records Requests

If you are requesting records from the Health Center, please print out the Records Release Form, then fill it in and either send or fax it to the Health Center.