Evaluating the quality of an internet medical site can be tricky. Consider these tips when you are reviewing health information online:
- Consider the affiliation and goals of the website and be on the lookout for product information or bias.
- Be cautious of sites that do not identify their affiliation or source of information.
The Health Center recommends that you review the information with a health care provider who knows YOU, and can help you put what you have learned into perspective.
General Health Information
Food and Fitness
Drugs and Alcohol
Body Image & Eating Issues
Violence & Abuse
Monday-Friday 9 AM-7 PM
Saturday-Sunday 9 AM-2 PM
The Health Center is closed Fall Break, Winter Break, Spring Break and over the summer.
When the Health Center is closed:
- Call 610-526-7911 for emergencies.
- If you have an urgent medical concern that cannot wait until the Health Center reopens at 9 AM, go to the Emergency Room at Bryn Mawr Hospital.
- If you have an urgent counseling concern that needs to be addressed before 9 AM, please call 610-526-7778 to be connected to a counselor.