Clinic Coordinator is full time during the academic year and part time (about 10 hours per week)in the summer.
POSITION OBJECTIVES: Performs a variety of secretarial and medical office activities in support of the functions and programs of the Health Center.
* Coordinates clinic office activities:
* Responsible for payment of bills
* Enters data and prepares reports
* Responsible for tracking system for laboratory tests, Xrays etc
* Organizes and maintains
* Responsible for medical records
* Performs other job related duties as assigned or directed
SKILLS, ABILITIES, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Ability to:
- read and follow oral and written instructions
- compose business correspondence
- perform basic arithmetic functions
- set-up and maintain filing system
* Excellent computer skills including ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, generate reports and ability to quickly learn and adapt to customized software
* Demonstrated ability to perform accurate data entry
* Superior interpersonal skills and oral and written communication skills
* Demonstrated ability to accurately type 55 wpm
* Minimum of three to five years secretarial experience in a busy medical office environment
* Must have excellent listening and speaking skills.
* Must have excellent manual dexterity.
* Must have good vision, corrected to 20/40.
* Must be able to lift 20 pounds.* Must be able to climb steps in health center and other