POSITION TITLE: DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE
POSITION OBJECTIVE: Reporting to the Director of Campaigns, the Development Associate (DA) will assist in the reporting for and tracking of comprehensive campaigns at Bryn Mawr College. Additionally, the DA will coordinate the creation of executive briefings for development work as well as integrate logistics for the College President’s and other senior leadership’s calendar and travel.
- Under the direction of the Director of Campaigns, create reports that track progress of various parts of the comprehensive campaign and overall development operation;
- Coordinate with prospect research and prospect managers to create executive briefings for the College President and other senior and volunteer leaders;
- Assist the Director of Campaigns in tracking volunteer and gift activity;
- Other duties as assigned
- A highly organized, self-motivated, and detail-oriented person – able to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Excellent writing, analytical, and research skills are essential.
- A level of poise and professional maturity
- Candidates should have a high level of computer literacy, including experience using donor databases and pipeline management.
- Bachelor’s degree is required