132 Thomas Hall
101 North Merion Ave.
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
Curator's Office, Thomas building, Room 132, (610) 526-5335
Registrar's Office, Dalton Hall, Room 110, (610) 526-5022
Carol W. Campbell, The Constance and Adelaide Jones Curator of the College's Collections, (610) 526-5335
Tamara Johnston, Registrar of the College's Collections, (610) 526-5022
Note: Bryn Mawr College has agreed to make these digital surrogates of them accessible via the web exclusively for consultation by researchers, students, educators, and others pursuing their curiosity. No item may be reproduced, redistributed, or republished in any way without the express prior written permission of the repositories that have provided them. You must agree to accept these conditions in order to use this website.
William A.Keely Collection, a key part of a collection of late 19th-century architectural journals: a gathering of scanned plates which will eventually bridge various collections, indexed by architect, journal, date, location, and building type.
Joseph M. Fox Collection, Bryn Mawr College: a collection of some twenty-six watercolors, mostly depicting downtown Philadelphia street views and dating from the 1910s.
Ellis Kiser, Atlas of Lower Merion, Montgomery Co., including part of Delaware Co., and Overbrook Farms, Wynnefield & Overbrook, Philadelphia: A. H. Mueller, 1896 (from Canaday Library, Bryn Mawr College). This covers the "Main Line" of the Pennsylvania Railroad, from Overbrook to Villanova . [scanned in full].