Emory Coal, No. 213, 4th Street- General View, 1872

A general view of 4th Street below Walnut Street, 1872. T. D. Emory Coal is featured in the picture. The building was used during the Cholera in 1834 by city authorities for the storage of coffins.

Location: Historical Society of Pennsylvania

call number: /862EV15/.151


http://brynmawr.edu/iconog /evans/phs151.html
Updated by BMC July 18, 2000