Saint David's Church- Interior, 1890

Built in A.D. 1715

Radnor, Pa.

The very plain interior, viewed from the center aisle, is relieved by the red carpeting woven with a small pattern. Sconces are along the walls between the windows. The windows all have shades. The small pulpit has "IHS" on the front of it. The door to the right is open and gives a view to the outside.

Location: Library Company of Philadelphia
call number: P.2298.143 /evans/plc143.html
updated by BMC July 18, 2000