Sideyard of Forrest Mansion converted into a Concert Hall for Gilmore's Band, 1876 .
The broad, two-storey building carries a "For Sale" sign. There is a low wrought iron fence separating this property from the broad expanse of sidewalk. The six trees are without leaves. The house to the left, partially viewed has a chute to take materials out of the edifice. There are no human figures in the scene.
Location: Library Company of Philadelphia
call number: P.2298.063