1982 National Register of Historic Places Inventory for
Colonial Germantown Historic District:
"(NWC Walnut Lane) Two commercial/residential buildings, c. 1870; first floor alteration 6100 c. 1960; two and one-half stories, brick with wood trim, Second Empire style. --- Contributing."
These buildings replaced the earlier Knorr House.
"6100-02 (Shoemaker, 5102-04)
...The present building was erected by Jacob Albright. It is now occupied by George C. Worthington & Co., grocers, and Warren N. Poley, druggist."