1982 National Register of Historic Places Inventory for
Colonial Germantown Historic District:
"Commercial/residential building, c. 1865; first floor alteration c. 1890; permastoned c. 1960, two and one-half stories, brick with wood and pressed metal trim, Second Empire style. --- Contributing."
"6122 In 1860 this was owned and occupied by William Benner. It is now owned by Mrs. Susanna Benner, and is occupied by Dr. Walter H. Kremer."