"6137. (Old number, 5131.)
In 1809 there stood a frame shop on this site that was occupied by Yost Smith and his two sons, Yost, Jr., and John. In 1851 it belonged to Samuel Keyser. It was afterwards sold to Washington Pastorius. The present building was erected by William F. Berger, marble cutter, who now occupies it."
|| Home || Germantown || Addresses || Texts || Maps || Key ||