Included are unpublished typewritten notes:
"5906. This once belonged to 'Rube' Wunders, and afterwards
to 'Aunt Betsy' Trustin. About 1840 it was owned by William
Wortel.. He worked at shaving shingles in Benjamin Lehman's board
yard...afterward owned by John F. Neiman, tailor.
"5908 was also owned by John F. Neiman. Both places were purchased by Hames Hutchinson in fall of 1904 and torn down to erect a large grocery store building."
Back to the page for this location
|| Home || Germantown || Addresses || Texts || Maps || Key ||