Included are unpublished typewritten notes:
"6021 (Shoemaker, 5069)
"This belonged to the estate of John Leibert in 1809, and was occupied by John Shubert. It is now occupied by John Armstrong, plumber."
This was once the property of Elizabeth Warmer, who married John Shippen. It was bequeathed to her by her father, Christian Warmer, Nov. 4, 1768. It was once occupied by John Kerrigan, a landscape gardener. It is now a toy and candy store."
Back to the page for this location
|| Home || Germantown || Addresses || Texts || Maps || Key ||