Included are unpublished typewritten notes:
Page 52: "6140 (Old number, 5146)
'ROSE COTTAGE.' This fine building stands on lot No. 20, drawn in the name of Abraham Op de Graeff and Arents Klincken (sometimes given as Aret Klinken). In 1714 it was owned by Anthony Klincken, and in 1766 this part of the lot was owned by John Johnson who had married Anne Klincken. The last named had a son Anthony who owned the property in 1809. He died at the age of 78, in 1823..."
Back to the page for this location
|| Home || Germantown || Addresses || Texts || Maps || Key ||