West Haines Street School

No images available.


The 1885 Atlas for Germantown shows a "public school" and then a larger "Germantown School" behind Old Town Hall, north of Lafayette (later West Haines Street). In 1910, before the construction of Germantown High School, it was proposed that the Germantown Boys' Combined School on West Haines street might serve as the first public high school for the district.


|| Home || Germantown || Addresses || Texts || Maps || Key ||