143 West Walnut Lane
Conyers Button House
143 W. Walnut Lane. Pennsylvania Historic
Resources Survey, 1983 (photograph).
Conyers Button House, c. 1875. Queen Anne style. A late 19th
century house with a profusion of styles including French
Renaissance, Tudor Gothic and Colonial Revival. Modern brick
addition to accomodate the Green Tree School.
- GHS: Photo Box ), envelope 1 "The Gables, Walnut Lane"
(2 photographs of front and side of the house as a residence,
tree obscures views).
- GHS: Photo Box 21, envelope 1 "143 W. Walnut Lane
Conyers Button House" (photograph).
- GHS: Handsome Homes of Germantown, Chestnut Hill, Mt.
Airy & Pelham (Germantown: Independent-Gazette, 1899), p. 9.
(photograph, tree obscures part of house).
- PHC: "143 W. Walnut Lane" and "143-131 W. Walnut
Lane (contact prints and 8x10 photographs).
- PHC: 143 W. Walnut Lane. Pennsylvania Historic
Resources Survey, 1983 (text, above
photograph and site plan).
|| Key ||