DATE: Early 19th Century
ORIGINAL OWNER: Unknown
Known as "The Squirrels", this three-story stucco dwelling perched on the edge of the Wissahickon
has gone through many transformations. A succession of alterations in 1894, 1897, 1900 and 1902 brought it
into the form Naylor captured with his camera by 1910. Note the rustic tree house just beyond the edge of the
porch to the left of the house.