201 West Chestnut Hill Avenue
ORIGINAL OWNER: Samuel Goodman, Developer
ARCHITECT: Newman, Woodman &Harris
CONTRACTOR: Thomas J Seeds, Jr.
This stucco and timbered Tudor-styled dwelling was the home
of John Samuel Naylor and his wife Anna Herbert Albert Naylor. It was enlarged in 1904, 1917, and 1925. Naylor took many
photographs of the home from a number of angles and captured
its evolution. The present-day Crefeld School building is visible to the north.