7709 Cherokee Street

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(photo courtesy of Chestnut Hill Historical Society-John Naylor Collection: 1970.123)

 

DATE: 1889
ORIGINAL OWNER: Edward W. Clark
ARCHITECT: attributed to George T. Pearson
CONTRACTOR: Unknown

"Keewaydin," is a finely executed Dutch Colonial Revival house. The wings of the house have now
been divided into separate dwelling units: 542 West Moreland Avenue and 611 West Mermaid Lane.
Owned by W. A. Clark.in 1970.