DATE: 1856-1860’s (Church Demolished, chapel (on left) existant)
ORIGINAL OWNER: St. Paul's Episcopal Church
St. Paul's Episcopal Church. Stone chapel built 1856, cornerstone laid November 25, 1862.
The sanctuary in the center was demolished and the current church was built in the late 1920s.
In 1929 Zantzinger, Borie + Medary designed the present church, parish house, and Sunday School.
The 1856 chapel on the right still exists.