Images
German Schoolhouse

 

The following section includes historic images and current photographs of the site.

 

Historic Images

1767 German Schoolhouse built by
the Lutheran Congregation of Philadelphia.


Source: Plaque on exterior of building.

 

Current Photos

2004

View of building from Orianna Street.
Currently occupied by Triune Chiropractic Company.


Source: Sarah Cleary & Kelly Wong

Click on image above to view changes of the brick masonry wall.

 

Mosaic plaque located in schoolhouse courtyard.


Source: Sarah Cleary & Kelly Wong

 

Current view of the Old Reformed German Church from Race Street.


Source: Sarah Cleary & Kelly Wong

 

Contents

Home