Color Legend
McInnis

In November of 1866, John T. McInnis bought 250 feet of land along Chestnut Street west of 48th Street and 214 feet 6 inches north of Chestnut to Oak Street (now called Ludlow Street). This property was purchaes from Esther Byram, widow of Sam Byram. Esther Byram was represented by a lawyer named Samuel Dobson who also appears on the record in the deed book.

Home