In an interesting turn of events, Frederick Michaelsen along with Samuel Stern purchase back all but one lot of the newly subdivided property. This transaction took place on May 8, 1912, only one week after Ennis became owner. In both the 1910 and 1915 editions of the City Directories available on micro film at the Philadelphia City Archives, Frederick Michaelsen's occupation was listed as a contractor, and in the 1913 City Directory, John Ennis is listed as a conveyancer. This may indicate that the one plot of land was given to Ennis as payment for his services.
For links to hitorical documents please click on the highlighted text below.