Bryn Mawr: Economics, French, Psychology
Haverford: Computer Science, Spanish, Economics, Chinese
Swarthmore: Philosophy, Physics and Astronomy, Political Science
- 2013-14: Departments collect and analyze assessment data
- Next on-campus meetings will be scheduled for Spring 2014
- Next tri-College retreat will be at Haverford College April 23, 2014
The Teagle project is a grant-funded effort begun in Fall 2009, working with three departments on each of the Tri-College campuses to:
- To support intensive efforts of selected departments to assess a key institutional learning goal(s) as it relates to their academic department, and to leverage these successful assessment models within, across, and beyond our campuses.
- To create opportunities for close
participation of non-faculty
stakeholders in meaningful, useful
department-level assessment efforts, and in so doing, learn to better
and overcome the challenges to sustaining such work on a larger scale.
@ Haverford: Cathy Fennell (email@example.com)
@ Swarthmore: Robin Huntington Shores (firstname.lastname@example.org)